Theft of handheld power tools is an enormous issue for the construction industry and one which costs businesses many times more than the loss of the tool.
Following the success of the official construction and agricultural equipment security and registration scheme, CESAR, the latest innovation protects smaller items with the same Datatag technologies.
To combat theft and aid recovery MicroCESAR combines:
- State of the art Datatag ID technology
- Overt and covert deterrents
- A low one off cost to protect your power tool for life
- Registration on a secure and accredited 24/7 police accessible database
The CESAR Scheme has become the industry standard for security marking with support from local authorities, leading contractors, the farming community, hire companies, the police, insurers and finance companies.
- Leading equipment manufacturers, importers and dealers
- The Home Office
- The police
- Plant hire companies
- Trade associations
- Major insurers
The chosen delivery partner for the official CESAR Scheme and the new MicroCESAR System is Datatag ID Ltd.
Further information can be found on the official CESAR Scheme website